Revitol ™ Skin Brightener Cream is your safe, herbal-based solution for a beautiful, glowing complexion
Conditions - Revitol Skin Brightner
Natural Revitol Skin Brightner Conditions -
Your skin is your largest organ responsible for protecting your body from a variety of outside forces, but it is also the most visible part of you, and is susceptible to environmental, physical and hormonal conditions which can make your skin tone appear blotchy and uneven.
You may want to use non-toxic, natural products on your skin to keep it healthy and vibrant, but there are lots of choices out there how can you be sure which one is best for your skin?
Revitol Skin Brightener Cream uses safe, plant-based ingredients to help reduce the appearance of freckles, liver-spots, and uneven pigmentation areas while keeping your skin soft and supple with natural emollients, moisturizers and skin-nourishing vitamins. It's a great way to lighten and brighten the appearance of those trouble spots safely with nature's finest ingredients.
Contains no mercury or other harmful ingrdedients
The active ingredients in Revitol Skin Brightener Cream lighten the appearance of skin and promote a healthy, balanced-looking complexion. We use natural ingredients such as:
- Arbutin: Extracted from the bearberry plant, and also found in wheat and pear skins, Arbutin helps reduce the appearance of dark areas.
- Lumiskin: Also known as Diacetyl Boldine, inhibits Tryosinase to help lighten the appearance of the skin and promote more evenlooking skin tone.
- Shea Butter: Derived from the nut of the Karite Nut tree (mangifolia), Shea butter has been used by African women for centuries for both cooking and for its healing properties in skin care. It contains natural sun protectants and emollients, and is used in many moisturizers, soaps and skin creams to firm and tighten skin.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Used as a food and natural medicine throughout history, Primrose is effective in skin care to help alleviate dry skin.
- Allantoin: A botanical extract of the comfrey plant, Allantoin is a natural-identical, non-toxic moisturizer that promotes the health of the outer dermal layer.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract: Used as a preservative, this extract is a natural antioxidant.
- Vitamins A, C and E: Because it has a fundamental role in the control of normal skin cell activity, Vitamin A is very important to healthy skin, and adding the antioxidant vitamins C and E gives this important skin nutrient extra support (for a complete list of ingredients, view our ingredients page).
Read what these health-conscious customers are saying about Revitol Skin Brightener Cream:
"I tried to
brighten the appearance of my skin before, but the product I used gave me a horrible rash. I didn't think I'd ever try again. I found out that Revitol Skin Brightener has Arbutin
and lots of other great ingredients, so I figured this time I'd be safe, and I
was. Plus my skin is lighter and so pretty and healthy-looking! I never looked
this good before!
H.M., New York, NY
"I wanted a fairer looking complexion, but I try to take good care of myself and just use what's natural. When I saw that Revitol Skin Brightener has Arbutin,
which is a natural ingredient, I figured it was time to go for it. I'm so glad I
did! I got just what I wanted, with absolutely beautiful skin!"
B.V., Little Rock, AR
"I always wanted lighter, healthier-looking skin, but I was afraid to do
anything about it because I heard that a lot of products have ingredients that
can make your skin worse than before. When I saw that Revitol Skin Brightener
uses natural ingredients, I decided to take a chance. Now, after just a few
weeks, my skin appears lighter, and it looks wonderful!"
T.J., Los Angeles, CA
*Results will vary
90 Day Money Back Guarantee.
We take great pride in the superior quality of our products and want you to be pleased with your purchase. We believe in offering the very best value, quality and selection to our customers. You may return any unused and unopened item purchased from us for any reason within Ninety (90) days of your purchase. Customer Care
All the links and descriptions on this page are taken from public sources such as search engines (google.com, yahoo.com, bing.com). However, if you think any data on this page violates your copyright, please send an message from "Contact Us" page and the links and descriptions of full page will be removed.
Natural Dog Shampoos To Treat Common Dog Skin Conditions
Dermatology Articles - Diseases & Conditions - Medscape ...
Skin Problems - Herbs2000.com
Common Skin Problems on your Dog - Dog Pictures | Funny ...
Filing for Social Security Disability with a Chronic Skin Infection
Dog Illness Symptoms and Diagnosis - Buzzle
Compare Canine Skin Conditions Yeast Candida Bacteria ...
Easy Fixes For Fried Hair - HairBoutique.com
Skin Problems Related to Diabetes: Conditions, Treatments ...
Candida Fungus Skin Infection: Causes, Symptoms & Diagnosis
Dermatology Articles - Diseases & Conditions - Medscape...
Albinism - Wikipedia
Skin Care: 5 Most Common Skin Problems And Solutions
Canadian Cavy - Aging Cavy
HIV Neuropathy - Hopkins Medicine
Workshops - Irish Seed Savers Association
Itching skin - RightDiagnosis.com
Laser Resurfacing: Learn About the Treatment and Cost
Diabetic Retinopathy - Causes, Symptoms, Risks & Prevention
Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis) in Adults: Condition ...
Feline Skin Infection and Pictures of Cat Skin Problems
Lumpy wool - a skin disease of sheep
Agent Orange Rashes - Understanding Skin Issues
Pale skin and Yellow skin: Common Related Medical Conditions
Skin Lumps and Bumps in Cats : What You Should Know
35 Symptoms of Menopause - ProjectAWARE
is skin issues a common threat? - Poodle Forum - Standard ...
Human Parasites and The Risks To Your Health
costposts - Blog
Allergies - definition of Allergies by Medical dictionary
African, Asian, Hispanic Skin Conditions - Skin Site
Other pages in our site: