Revitol ™ Skin Brightener Cream is your safe, herbal-based solution for a beautiful, glowing complexion
American skin cancer - Revitol Skin Brightner
Natural Revitol Skin Brightner American skin cancer -
Your skin is your largest organ responsible for protecting your body from a variety of outside forces, but it is also the most visible part of you, and is susceptible to environmental, physical and hormonal conditions which can make your skin tone appear blotchy and uneven.
You may want to use non-toxic, natural products on your skin to keep it healthy and vibrant, but there are lots of choices out there how can you be sure which one is best for your skin?
Revitol Skin Brightener Cream uses safe, plant-based ingredients to help reduce the appearance of freckles, liver-spots, and uneven pigmentation areas while keeping your skin soft and supple with natural emollients, moisturizers and skin-nourishing vitamins. It's a great way to lighten and brighten the appearance of those trouble spots safely with nature's finest ingredients.
Contains no mercury or other harmful ingrdedients
The active ingredients in Revitol Skin Brightener Cream lighten the appearance of skin and promote a healthy, balanced-looking complexion. We use natural ingredients such as:
Extracted from the bearberry plant, and also found in wheat and pear skins,
Arbutin helps reduce the appearance of dark areas.
- Lumiskin: Also known as Diacetyl Boldine, inhibits Tryosinase to help lighten the appearance of the skin and promote more evenlooking skin tone.
- Shea Butter: Derived from the nut of the Karite Nut tree (mangifolia), Shea butter has been used by African women for centuries for both cooking and for its healing properties in skin care. It contains natural sun protectants and emollients, and is used in many moisturizers, soaps and skin creams to firm and tighten skin.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Used as a food and natural medicine throughout history, Primrose is effective in skin care to help alleviate dry skin.
- Allantoin: A botanical extract of the comfrey plant, Allantoin is a natural-identical, non-toxic moisturizer that promotes the health of the outer dermal layer.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract: Used as a preservative, this extract is a natural antioxidant.
- Vitamins A, C and E: Because it has a fundamental role in the control of normal skin cell activity, Vitamin A is very important to healthy skin, and adding the antioxidant vitamins C and E gives this important skin nutrient extra support (for a complete list of ingredients, view our ingredients page).
Read what these health-conscious customers are saying about Revitol Skin Brightener Cream:
"I tried to
brighten the appearance of my skin before, but the product I used gave me a horrible rash. I didn't think I'd ever try again. I found out that Revitol Skin Brightener has Arbutin
and lots of other great ingredients, so I figured this time I'd be safe, and I
was. Plus my skin is lighter and so pretty and healthy-looking! I never looked
this good before!
H.M., New York, NY
"I wanted a fairer looking complexion, but I try to take good care of myself and just use what's natural. When I saw that Revitol Skin Brightener has Arbutin,
which is a natural ingredient, I figured it was time to go for it. I'm so glad I
did! I got just what I wanted, with absolutely beautiful skin!"
B.V., Little Rock, AR
"I always wanted lighter, healthier-looking skin, but I was afraid to do
anything about it because I heard that a lot of products have ingredients that
can make your skin worse than before. When I saw that Revitol Skin Brightener
uses natural ingredients, I decided to take a chance. Now, after just a few
weeks, my skin appears lighter, and it looks wonderful!"
T.J., Los Angeles, CA
*Results will vary
90 Day Money Back Guarantee.
We take great pride in the superior quality of our products and want you to be pleased with your purchase. We believe in offering the very best value, quality
and selection to our customers. You may return any unused and unopened item purchased from us for any reason within Ninety (90) days of your purchase.
All the links and descriptions on this page are taken from public sources such as search engines (google.com, yahoo.com, bing.com). However, if you think any data on this page violates your copyright, please send an message from "Contact Us" page and the links and descriptions of full page will be removed.
- January 4, 2018. Who We Are and What We Do | American Skin Association (http://www.americanskin.org/about/) Skin cancer; A basal-cell skin cancer. Note the pearly appearance and telangiectasia. Specialty: Oncology and dermatology: Symptoms: Basal-cell: painless raised area...
- January 2, 2018. American Cancer Society | Skin Cancer Prevention (https://www.skincancerprevention.org/node/120) Skin cancer is the most common form of cancer in the United States. It is usually caused by too much exposure to UV rays from the sun or tanning beds.
- January 1, 2018. Metastatic Skin Cancer - American Osteopathic College of... (http://www.aocd.org/page/MetastaticSkinCancer) Leading Mohs Surgeon in Los Angeles for Skin Cancer Surgery and Reconstruction at our Beverly Hills, Sherman Oaks and Westlake dermatology practices.
- January 3, 2018. Skin cancer - Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skin_cancer) Learn about skin cancer statistics... a Caucasian is 24 times more likely to develop melanoma than an African American. However, skin cancer is more deadly when it...
- January 8, 2018. Skin Cancer Removal | American Society of Plastic Surgeons (https://www.plasticsurgery.org/reconstructive-proce dures/skin-cancer-removal) Treatments for squamous cell carcinoma... You may be asked if you want to join a clinical trial for skin cancer. Find out more about clinical trials.
- January 7, 2018. Cancer Statistics - National Cancer Institute (https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/understanding/s tatistics) The skin is the largest organ in our body. It provides protection against heat, cold, light, and infection. The skin is made up of two major layers (epidermis and...
- January 10, 2018. Canadian Cancer Society (https://www.cancer.ca/en/?region=on) The ABC's of Skin Cancer consists of pre-cancer Actinic Keratosis, non-melanoma cancer type Basal Cell Carcinoma, and Squamous cell carcinoma skin cancer.
- January 11, 2018. Skin Cancer in Latinos and African-Americans - Verywell (https://www.verywell.com/skin-cancer-affects-latino s-and-african-americans-too-3010813) As a person of color, you might question whether skin cancer ought to be one of your top health concerns. If you're African-American, you may not even think you can...
- January 16, 2018. American Academy of Dermatology | American Academy of... (https://www.aad.org/) Get the facts on skin cancer from The Skin Cancer Foundation.
- January 13, 2018. American Skin - Official Site (http://www.americanskin.org/) Skin cancer is the most common form of cancer in the United States. The two most common types are basal cell cancer and squamous cell cancer. They usually form on the...
- January 17, 2018. Skin cancer | American Academy of Dermatology (https://www.aad.org/media/stats/conditions/skin-can cer) Learn more about American Academy of Dermatology at aad.org
- January 14, 2018. Dark Skin Tones and Skin Cancer: What You Need to Know... (https://www.skincancer.org/prevention/skin-cancer-a nd-skin-of-color) Investing in medical research. Educating school age children. Saving lives and alleviating the suffering from skin disorders, melanoma, skin cancer.
- January 19, 2018. Skin Cancer | Skin Cancer Facts - American Cancer Society (https://www.cancer.org/cancer/skin-cancer.html) Dedicated to helping people who face cancer. Learn about cancer research, patient services, early detection, treatment and education at cancer.org.
- January 9, 2018. Comprehensive Cancer Information - National Cancer Institute (https://www.cancer.gov/) What is skin cancer removal? A cancer diagnosis is very difficult to accept. Understanding that treating your skin cancer may result in scars or...
- January 5, 2018. Skin Cancer | American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and... (http://www.entnet.org/content/skin-cancer) Access the AAFP preventive service recommendations on screening for and the use of counseling to prevent skin cancer.
- January 6, 2018. Treatments for squamous cell carcinoma - Canadian Cancer... (http://www.cancer.ca/en/cancer-information/cancer-t ype/skin-non-melanoma/treatment/squamous-cell-carci noma/?region=on) Investing in medical research. Educating school age children. Saving lives and alleviating the suffering from skin disorders, melanoma, skin cancer.
- January 18, 2018. American Cancer Society - Official Site (https://www.cancer.org/) Incidence rates. Skin cancer is the most common cancer in the United States. 1-2 ; Current estimates are that one in five Americans will develop skin cancer in their...
- January 12, 2018. Skin Cancer | Basal Cell Carcinoma | MedlinePlus (https://medlineplus.gov/skincancer.html) People of all races and skin colors can get skin cancer. If that fact surprises you, you're not alone.
- January 15, 2018. Skin Cancer Facts & Statistics - SkinCancer.org (https://www.skincancer.org/skin-cancer-information/ skin-cancer-facts) Anyone can get skin cancer, regardless of race. But in people of color, the prognosis is worse. Here's what you need to know.
Country Music News | Nash Country Daily (grandpa gilman's skin care)
Research Library Search | Children & Nature Network (g skin el movement)
Parkinson's Institute and Clinical Center (g skin in el movement)
Rosuvastatin to Prevent Vascular Events in Men and Women ... (g vine dermatology and skin care center)
Menopause Age, Early Peri/Post Symptoms (Weight Gain ... (graves disease and skin changes)
Jcink Mods - Codes, Skins, & Tutorials -> Tutorials (gray invision power board 2.0 skin)
Official Skin Care Shop by Dr. Schrammek Kosmetik USA (greasy skin)
How to Get Beautiful Legs - Natural Beauty Tips (great looking legs and skin)
What's The Best Advice Your Black Skin Care Specialist Can ... (great moistruizers for black skin)
What is beta-carotene? What are the benefits? (great skin)